Welcome to My New Crochet Blog!
I’m so excited to finally share this with you, welcome to my brand new crochet blog!
About a year ago, I discovered my love for crocheting amigurumi and quickly realized how much I enjoyed creating my own designs. What started as a fun hobby has grown into something I’m incredibly passionate about, and this blog is the next step in that journey.
Here on the blog, I’ll be sharing my original amigurumi crochet patterns, behind-the-scenes insights into my design process, tips and inspiration, and updates about new pattern releases. This space is all about creativity, learning, and enjoying the joy of handmade crochet.I’m also happy to announce that my very first crochet pattern, Koko Koala, is now available in my Etsy shop. https://nikkiecrochetdesigns.etsy.com
Through this blog, I’ll be showcasing my patterns, sharing ideas on how to use them, and hopefully inspiring you to pick up your hook and start crocheting.
Thank you so much for being here and supporting my crochet journey. I can’t wait to share many more patterns and projects with you.
Happy crocheting!

Comments
Post a Comment